Rain Forest Research Institute Jorhat Recruitment 2022: Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Technician (Maintenance) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 09/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
1. Technician (Maintenance)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- Essential Qualification: Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from Govt. recognized institute.
- Pay Scale: Level-2, Rs.19900-63200/-
- Age limit: Not below 18 years or exceeding 30 years. There will be no age limit for ICFRE employees. Age relaxation as per Govt. norms, as amended from time to time, shall be allowed for Ex-servicemen, window, persons with disabilities (PwD) etc. candidates (whomsoever is/are entitled for age relaxation as per the rules and regulations or Govt. of India).
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (EWS)
- Essential Qualification: (i) 10th class pass from a recognized Board/School. (ii) 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
- Pay Scale: Level-1, Rs.18000-56900/-
- Age limit: Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for the departmental candidates. Relaxable for Government servant in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India time to time.
Application Fee of Rain Forest Research Institute Jorhat
Application fee non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) is to be deposited to this office Saving Bank Account No. 393102010003153 (IFSC Code: UBIN0539317) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat Branch in favour of Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat and proof of payment/deposit of application fee is to be attached with the application form. Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Relaxation in fees is not applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts.
How to Apply Rain Forest Research Institute Jorhat?
(i) Interested candidates who fulfil all the requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Sotai Deovan, Jorhat-785001, Assam along with self attested copies of:-
- Certificate of proof of age.
- Certificates/Mark-sheets of educational qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation/fee concession, as applicable.
The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of….. (with post code).
Last date for receipt of application is 09.05.2022. For candidates of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, the last date of receipt of application is 24.05.2022.
Venue of written examination: The examination shall be conducted at Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat, Forest Research Centre for Bamboo & Rattan, Aizawl and Forest Research Centre for Livelihood Extension, Agartala.
|Download Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|