RCFL Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) invites applications from eligible candidates for Operator Grade-I (Chemical) posts. B.Sc.(Chemistry) or Three Years Diploma in (Chemical/Allied branches of Chemical) Engineering/ Technology can apply. The last date for submission of the application is 21st June 2021.
Post Name:- Operator Grade-I (Chemical)
- No of posts:- 50 [UR:24, SC:5, ST:4, OBC:13, EWS:4]
- Upper age limit:- 36 years for Unreserved category, For SC/ST Category: 41 years, For OBC Category: 39 years as of 31.05.2021.
- Salary:- The Selected candidate will be appointed in A8 grade on the pay scale of Rs.26000-80000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs. 47,000/-(Approx) include Basic Pay + VDA (23.20%)+ Perks (34%)+ HRA (24%).
- Educational Qualification:-
Full-time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) i.e. AO(CP) Trade. The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in AO (CP) Trade should necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree
Full time & regular Three Years Diploma in (Chemical/Allied branches of Chemical) Engineering/ Technology and one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973) or The Candidates with HSC (Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rd Semester of Three Years Diploma in (Chemical/ Allied branches of Chemical) Engineering/ Technology and one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Experience: The candidate must possess Seven years work experience preferably in Fertilizer or Chemical industry (Pesticides, Agro chemical, Chlor Alkali, Organic Chemical Manufacturing) having continuous process and performing the job in Process/Production Deptt.
- Age Limit:
- UR – 36 years
- For SC / ST Category – 41 years
- For OBC Category – 39 years
- Candidates can check detailed notification for more details
Selection Process for RCFL Operator Posts
The category wise merit list of the candidates passing the Trade Test will be drawn on the basis marks secured out of total 100 marks in the Trade Test for shortlisting the candidates for Provisional selection.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021: Operator Grade-I (Chemical) Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.rcfltd.com from 07.06.2021 to 21.06.2021.
Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in the Workers category are required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form.
- Start Date of Online Application – 07 June 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 21 June 2021
- Tentative Date of Trade Test – 15 July 2021
- Tentative Date of Result – 30 July 2021
Download Official notification of RCFL Recruitment 2021: Operator Grade-I (Chemical) Vacancy