RFRI Recruitment 2021: Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) Jorhat has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 post Technician (Maintenance) Vacancy in Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 31/12/2021.
Post Name: Technician (Maintenance)
- No. of post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Education Qualification:Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from Govt. recognized institute.
- Pay Scale: Level-12, Rs.19900-63200/-
- Age limit: Not below 18 years or exceeding 30 years. There will be no age limit for ICFRE employees. Age relaxation as per Govt. Norms.
Application Fee for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment
- Non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) is to be deposited to the office Savings Bank Account No. 393102010003153 (IFSC Code: UBIN0539317) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat Branch in favour of Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat and proof of payment/deposit of application fee is to be attached with the application form. Persons with disabilities (PWD) and female candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Relaxation in fees is not applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts.
How to Apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment
(i) Interested candidates who fulfill all the requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box, No. 126, Jorhat-785001, Assam along with self attested copies of:-
- Certificate of proof of age
- Certificates/Mark sheets of educational qualification
- Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation/fee concession, as applicable
(ii) The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of….(with post code)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the RFRI Recruitment 2021: Technician (Maintenance) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.