RGU Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU), Rono Hills, Doimukh, Itanagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment to the posts of 91 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Vacancy under different faculty of Studies in the University. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 06/04/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 25 (UR: 10, SC: 04, ST: 01, OBC: 07, PwBD: 01 & EWS: 02)
2. Assistant Professor
- No. of vacancy: 30 (UR: 12, SC: 04, ST: 03, OBC: 07, PwBD: 01 & EWS: 03)
3. Assistant Professor
- No. of vacancy: 36 (UR: 12, SC: 07, ST: 03, OBC: 10, PwBD: 01 & EWS: 03)
Eligibility Conditions: Details of minimum educational qualifications, experience, publications etc., for all the posts advertised shall be as per the “UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018”, as amended from time to time and as per AICTE/NCTE/ICAR norms as applicable. For details, the concerned website should be referred to. Further, in regulation 3, for sub-regulation 3.10 shall be as per UGC notification No. F.9-1/2010(PS/MISC) Pt. Vol.I, dated 11th October, 2021.
Application Fee of RGU Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022
Non-refundable category-wise application fee as mentioned below will be accepted through online mode only. The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway provided by the University by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI etc.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.400/-
- PwBD: Exempted
How to Apply RGU Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022 ?
- Applications should be submitted online only by visiting the Recruitment Portal of Rajiv Gandhi University at https://rgurec.samarth.edu.in
- Applicant shall have to first register on the Recruitment Portal of the university, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
- Before filling up the online application form, candidates must go through the “User’s Guide to fill Online Application” which is available on recruitment portal of the university – https://rgurec.samarth.edu.in.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an email to email@example.com
- On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and produce the hard copy if called for interview.
- Two sets of Hard Copies of online application form along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates/educational qualifications and all supporting documents should reach to “The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh – 791112” in closed cover on or before the due date. All the documents should be clearly/legibly printed on A4 size paper properly paginated and should be spiral-binded in chronological order. Applicants are advised to send their hard copies through India Posts’ Speed Post service only. In no case applications will be received by hand. Rajiv Gandhi University will not be responsible for any kind of postal delays. Hard copies received after the due date shall not be accepted and will be rejected.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the RGU Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: Professor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.