RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2023: Office of the Medical Superintendent, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Hospital, Imphal has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 14 Junior Resident vacancies in various departments. The last date for submission of the application is November 16, 2023.
Post Name: Junior Resident
- Plastic Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology and minimal access
- Respiratory Medicine
While applying, the following points may be noted: –
- First preference will be given to the fresh RIMS pass-out candidate.
- Second preference will given to RIMS passouts who have completed 6 months of JR.
- Third preference will be given to fresh candidates who have passed from other colleges.
- No candidates who have completed 1 year after the internship will be considered.
- No candidates who have completed 1 year after NBE for Foreign Medical Graduates, if the internship is done earlier will be considered.
- A list will be prepared for the interview of outside MBBS students depending on the marks they obtained in their various MBBS examinations one failure in the subject will have a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- All the Doctors should be registered under Manipur Medical Council or MCI.
- The authority reserves the right to appoint an applicant as J.R. in any department as per the need of the Hospital.
Pay: Level 10 – 56100 as per 7th CPC.
How to Apply for RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2023: Junior Resident Vacancy?
- Marks sheets (BDS).
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Dental Council Registration.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Get Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|