RMSA West Jaintia Hills Recruitment 2022: Application in Standard form is invited from candidates who are citizens of India for appointment of the Post of Headmaster and Assistant Teachers in upgraded Govt. & SSA UP Schools in West Jaintia Hills District on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 21st January 2022.
1. Post Name:- Assistant Teacher in Social Science
- No of posts:- 2
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed. & Graduate in Arts Preferably with Major in one of the Subjects.
2. Post Name:- Assistant Teacher in English
- No of posts:- 2
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed. & Graduate in Arts with Major in English.
3. Post Name:- Assistant Teacher in Science
- No of posts:- 3
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed. & Graduate in Science (Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology preferably with Major).
4. Post Name:- Assistant Teacher in MIL
- No of posts:- 1
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed & Graduate in Arts with major in Khasi.
5. Post Name:- Assistant Teacher in Mathematics
- No of posts:- 6
- Educational Qualification:- B.Ed. & B.Sc. (PCM) preferably B.Sc. with major in Mathematics.
Candidate(s) with a certified diploma in Computer or Knowledge on the usage of ICT in the teaching-learning process, active involvement in Sports, Co-curricular activities, Art/ Craft/ Culture, etc. besides the above-prescribed qualification will be an added advantage.
- Between 18 years and 32 years relaxable up to 5 years in case of Scheduled TribelCaste or up to 40 years for those already serving in Govt. Aided Schools and recognized Private Schools. Reservation as per the policy of the Govt. of Meghalaya.
- Rs. 29,000/- (fixed) per month.
How to apply for West Jaintia Hills District Recruitment 2022: Assistant Teacher Vacancy
Interested candidates are to submit the application in Standard Form on or before 21st January 2022 to the office of the District School Education Officer & District Project Coordinator, RMSA, West Jallitia Hills District, Jowai. Applicants are requested to mention the Phone Number & email address in the application form.
Photocopies of relevant documents/ certificates/ testimonials for record and original documents for verification should be produced during the interview.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the RMSA West Jaintia Hills Recruitment 2022: Assistant Teacher Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.