SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 18 Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring) Vacancy 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 05/01/2022.
Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring)
- No. of posts: 18 (Eighteen)
- Essential Qualification: MBA/PGDM (2 years) from a recognized university.
- Desired Qualification: Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in any Sports Disciplines would be given preference.
- Essential Experience: 05 Years (In relevant field as mentioned in JD).
- Desired Experience: Experience in any Government/Semi Govt./Autonomous/PSU as per JD.
- Remuneration: Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-
How to Apply SAI Recruitment 2022
The candidate has to apply only online through the link sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SAI Recruitment 2022: Junior Consultant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.