SAI Recruitment 2022: Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) Division, Sports Authority of India (SAI), Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Manager (Athlete Relations). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 13.03.2022.
Post Name:- Manager (Athlete Relations)
- No of posts:- 12
- Upper age limit:- – 32 years as of the last date of the application.
- Salary:- Monthly remuneration Rs. 45,000 – 60,000/-
- Essential Qualification:- Persons having a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (Sports, Law, Management) or technical qualifications like B.Tech or MBA or equivalent qualification in relevant field are eligible.
- Desirable Qualification:- Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years) specialization in Sports Management from a recognized university.
- Essential Experience:- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant fields like relationship manager/ sports management/ operations/events etc. This will be counted only if the same is acquired after the completion of an essential qualification.
- Desirable Experience:-
1. Experience in any Government/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous/PSU / Private Sector are also considerable.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Understanding of results and competition formats in Olympic sports.
4. Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in Olympic Sports Disciplines would be given preference.
How to apply for SAI Recruitment 2022: Manager (Athlete Relations) Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SAI recruitment portal https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs
The closing date for submission of the online application is 5 P.M. on 13.03.2022.
The final selection will be based on interviews of candidates by a committee. The interview will be for 100 marks. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and assessed as follows:
- Knowledge of Performance Parameters of Athletes: 20 Marks
- Experience in relevant field and knowledge of relevant athletes: 20 Marks
- Understanding of results and competition formats: 20 Marks
- Knowledge of Office and research tools: 20 Marks
- Communication and analytical skills: 20 Marks
Advertisement No:– 01-06005(04)/4/2021-HO – TOPS – HPD- Division (Date: 18.02.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SAI Recruitment 2022: Manager (Athlete Relations) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.