SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites applications from eligible, qualified, and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young professionals on a contract basis for different SAI centers all over the country and Delhi HQ.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 12.05.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
- No of posts:– 50
- Upper age limit:- 30 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
- Educational Qualification:- Any Post Graduation Degree (2 Years) from a recognized University.
- Desired Qualification:- MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years) specialization in Sports Management from a recognized university.
- Essential Experience:– 01 Year (In a relevant field as mentioned in JD).
- Desired Experience:- Experience in any Government/ Semi Govt./Autonomous/ PSU in a relevant field.
How to apply for SAI Recruitment 2022 YP General Management Vacancy?
The candidate has to apply only online through the link https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Date of opening of online registration: 27.04.2022
- Closing date for submission of online application: 12.05.2022
After initial registration is completed online, the candidate must upload the following documents in the below-mentioned order. Self-attested documents in PDF format are to be uploaded.
The order of documents is as follows:
- Candidate details.
- Document for DOB.
- Online application printout.
- Mark sheet of a postgraduate degree.
- Degree certificate of post-graduation course
- Mark sheet of graduation degree.
- Degree certificate of graduation course.
- Work experience (if any)
- Documents supporting sports achievement (if any)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SAI Recruitment 2022 Young Professionals General Management Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.