SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees (Technical & Administration) for its plant/Units and Mines across India. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 18 December 2022.
1. Management Trainee (Technical)
- No of posts:- 5
- Discipline:- Ceramics
- Educational Qualification:- Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in the Engineering disciplines of Ceramics.
2. Management Trainee (Administration)
- No of posts:- 56
- Discipline-wise vacancy list
1. HR: 30 Posts
2. Materials Management: 12 Posts
3. Finance: 9 Posts
- Educational Qualification:-
- For HR: Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) with at least 02 years full-time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development.
- For Materials Management: Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) with at least 02 years full-time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Production/ Operations/ Material/ Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- For Finance: CA/CMA (previously ICWA).
Upper age limit: 28 years as of 18.12.2022, i.e., not born earlier than 18.12.1994. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD candidates, and 45 years for Departmental candidates irrespective of caste/category.
Salary:- The Management Trainees (Technical) will be offered Basic Pay of Rs. 50,000/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 50000-1,60000/-. On successful completion of training of one year, the Management Trainees (Technical) will be designated as Assistant Manager and placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Technical & Administration Vacancy
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online only through the SAIL Recruitment Page on SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in from 28th November 2022 to 18th December 2022.
- For UR/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ES/ Dept. candidates: Rs 200/-
Advertisement No:- PER/REC/C-96(MTT-Cera) and PER/REC/C-96(MTA) Date: 26.11.2022.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification for Management Trainee Technical||Click Here|
|Download the Official Notification for Management Trainee Administration||Click Here|