SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates can apply for employment in one state only. Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute can apply for SBI Apprentice Trainee 2023. The last date for submission of the application is 21.09.2023.
Post Name:- SBI Apprentice Trainee 2023
- No of posts:- 6160
- State/UT-wise vacancy list:-
1. Gujarat: 291 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh: 390 Posts
3. Karnataka: 175 Posts
4. Chhattisgarh: 99 Posts
5. Madhya Pradesh: 298 Posts
6. Odisha: 205 Posts
7. UT Ladakh: 10 Posts
9. UT Chandigarh: 25 Posts
10. Punjab: 365 Posts
11. UT Jammu & Kashmir: 100 Posts
12. Haryana: 150 Posts
13. UT Pondicherry: 26 Posts
14. Tamil Nadu: 648 Posts
15. Arunachal Pradesh: 20 Posts
16. Nagaland: 21 Posts
17. Meghalaya: 31 Posts
18. Tripura: 22 Posts
19. Assam: 121 Posts
20. Mizoram: 17 Posts
21. Manipur: 20 Posts
22. Telangana: 125 Posts
23. Rajasthan: 925 Posts
24. West Bengal: 328 Posts
25. UT Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 8 Posts
26. Sikkim: 10 Posts
27. Uttar Pradesh: 412 Posts
28. Maharashtra: 466 Posts
29. Goa: 26 Posts: 50 Posts
30. Uttarakhand: 125 Posts
31. Bihar: 50 Posts
32. Jharkhand: 27 Posts
33. Kerala: 424 Posts
- District-wise training seats in Meghalaya
1. East Garo Hills: 1 Post
2. East Jaintia Hills: 5 Posts
3. Eastern West Khasi Hills: 1 Post
4. East Khasi Hills: 6 Posts
5. North Garo Hills: 2 Posts
6. Ri Bhoi: 5 Posts
7. South Garo Hills: 2 Posts
8. South West Garo Hills: 1 Post
9. South West Khasi Hills: 1 Post
10. West Garo Hills: 4 Post
11. West Jaintia Hills: 2 Posts
12. West Khasi Hills: 1 Post
- Age limit:- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as of 01.08.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1995 and not later than 01.08.2003 (both days inclusive). The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates.
- Duration of training:- One year
- Salary:- The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year.
- Essential Qualification as of 01.08.2023:- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Online Registration of Application: From 01.09.2023 to 21.09.2023
Online Examination: Tentatively in October/ November 2023
Weightage/Relaxation in Recruitment of Junior Associates
Weightage/ Relaxation to apprentices in the recruitment of Junior associates shall be given as per the recruitment policy of the bank as amended from time to time. Weightage/ Relaxation in the recruitment of Junior Associates will be given to the apprentices who will complete the Apprenticeship training in our Bank and subject to the candidate’s satisfactory conduct and performance during the entire training period. Successful completion of Apprenticeship training refers to passing the skill evaluation test (Trade test) and Obtention of joint National Apprenticeship Certificate jointly issued by SBI-NSDC/ BFSI-SSC.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based based on (i) an online written test and (ii) a test of the local language.
The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:-
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
Except for the test of General English, Test questions for the Written examination shall be set in 13 Regional Languages viz. Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu in addition to English and Hindi Language.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
Advertisement No:- CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link below.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|