SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Circle-Based Officer (CBO) across the country. The selected candidates shall be posted in the applied Circle only. The last date for submission of the application is 07 November 2022.
Post Name:- SBI Circle-Based Officer (CBO)
- No of posts:- 1422
# Regular vacancies: 1400 [SC:209, ST:104, OBC:377, EWS:138, GEN:572]
# Backlog vacancies: 22 [ST:13, OBC:9]
- Circle-wise vacancy list
(i) Bhopal: 183 Posts
(ii) Bhubaneswar: 175 Posts
(iii) Hyderabad: 176 Posts
(iv) Jaipur: 201 Posts
(v) Kolkata: 175 Posts
(vi) Maharashtra: 212 Posts
(vii) North Eastern: 300 Posts
- Circle-wise required language
(i) Bhopal: Hindi
(ii) Bhubaneswar: Odia
(iii) Hyderabad: Telugu
(iv) Jaipur: Hindi
(v) Kolkata: Bengali/Nepali
(vi) Maharashtra: Marathi/Konkani
(vii) North Eastern: Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Manipuri/ Garo/ Khasi/ Mizo/ Kokborok
- Age limit:- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as of 30.09.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive). The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale of 36000- 1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus 2 advance increments
- Educational Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government including an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD). Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- Experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification) as of 30.09.2022:– Minimum 2 years experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as of 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- Local Language:– The candidates applying for vacancies in a particular Circle, should be proficient (reading, writing, and understanding) in any one of the specified opted local languages of that Circle (mentioned against each Circle). The test of knowledge of the specified opted local language of the applied circle will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted for provisionally selected candidates (based on performance in online tests, Screening, and interviews) before joining the Bank. The candidate who fails to qualify for this test will not be offered the appointment. Candidates who produce a 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language of the applied circle as one of the subjects will not be required to undergo the language test.
How to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the SBI recruitment portal https://bank.sbi/careers or https://bank.sbi/careers from 18.10.2022 to 07.11.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The selection process consists of Online Test, Screening, and Interview.
(i) Online Test: Online test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
The duration of the objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections for a total of 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- English Language: 30 Marks
- Banking Knowledge: 40 Marks
- General Awareness/ Economy: 30 Marks
- Computer Aptitude: 20 Marks
(ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of the English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
ONLINE TEST ON 4TH DECEMBER 2022 (TENTATIVE)
The merit list will be drawn Circle wise and Category wise on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Online Test. There will be no sectional qualifying marks.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|