SBI PO 2021 Notification: State Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of SBI PO 2021 (Probationary Officer). Graduates in any discipline who are looking for a Banking Job can apply. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India. The last date for submission of the application is 25.10.2021.
Post Name:- SBI PO 2021
- No of posts:- 2056
# Regular vacancy: 2000 [SC:300, ST:150, OBC:40, EWS:200, GEN:810]
# Backlog Vacancy: 56 [SC:24, ST:12, OBC:20]
- Age limit:- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive). Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000- 1490/7- 46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7- 63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Essential Academic Qualifications (as of 31.12.2021):- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) the certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
How to apply for SBI PO 2021
Candidates can apply online only from 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Selection Procedure SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
- English Language: 30 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions
Main Examination: Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks.
(i) Objective Test: The duration of the objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of a total of 200 marks.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 60 Marks
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
(ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of
(i) Interview only (50 marks)
(ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks)
The application fee will be Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Important Dates for SBI PO 2021
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021
- Payment of Application Fee: 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st/2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd/3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 1st/2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): 2nd/3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February/ March 2022
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
Advertisement No:- CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SBI PO 2021 official notification in detail before submitting applications.