SBI Recruitment 2021: The State Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Circle Based Officer in its various Circles/States. The selected candidates shall be posted in the applied Circle/State only. The last date for submission of the application is 29.12.2021
Post Name:- Circle Based Officer (CBO)
- No of posts:- 1226 (1100 + 126)
# Regular vacancy: 1100 [SC:158, ST:107, OBC:272, EWS:110, GEN:453]
# Backlog vacancy: 126 [SC:13, ST:52, OBC:61]
- Circle wise vacancy list
1. Regular vacancy
# Ahmedabad: 300
# Bengaluru: 250
# Bhopal: 200
# Chennai: 250
# Jaipur: 100
2. Backlog vacancy
# Ahmedabad: 54
# Bengaluru: 28
# Bhopal: 14
# Chennai: 26
# Jaipur: 4
- Age limit:- 21 – 30 years as of 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive). Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 36,000/- on the scale of Rs. 36000- 1490/7- 46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank as of 01.12.2021.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Local Language:- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned against each State) The test of knowledge of specified opted local language of the applied state will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted for provisionally selected candidates (based on performance in online written test, Screening, and interview) before joining the Bank. The candidate who fails to qualify for this test will not be offered the appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language of the applied state as one of the subjects will not be required to undergo the language test.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Circle Based Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI recruitment portal https://bank.sbi/careers from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: 750/-
Advertisement No:- CRPD/CBO/2021-22/19
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SBI Recruitment 2021 Circle Based Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.