SBI Recruitment 2021:- Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer/ Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited. The last date for submission of the application is 17.05.2021.
Post Name:- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- No of posts:- Total 5237 Posts (Regular + Backlog)
- State-Wise Vacancy list
1. Gujarat: 902 Posts
2. Karnataka: 400 Posts
3. Madhya Pradesh: 78 Posts
4. Chhattisgarh: 120 Posts
5. West Bengal: 273 Posts
6. A&N Islands: 15 Posts
7. Sikkim: 12 Posts
8. Odisha: 75 Posts
9. Jammu & Kashmir: 12 Posts
10. Ladakh: 8 Posts
11. Himachal Pradesh: 180 Posts
12. Chandigarh: 15 Posts
13 Punjab: 295 Posts
14. Tamil Nadu: 473 Posts
15. Pondicherry: 2 Posts
16. Delhi: 80 Posts
17. Uttarakhand: 70 Posts
18. Haryana: 110 Posts
19. Telangana: 275 Posts
20. Rajasthan: 175 Posts
21. Kerala: 97 Posts
22. Lakshadweep: 3 Posts
23. Uttar Pradesh: 350 Posts
24. Maharashtra: 640 Posts
25. Assam: 149 Posts
26. Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Posts
27. Manipur: 18 Posts
28. Meghalaya: 14 Posts
29. Mizoram: 20 Posts
30. Nagaland: 10 Posts
31. Tripura: 19 Posts
SBI Special Recruitment Drive list
1. Kashmir Valley: 40 Posts
2. Leh & Kargil Valley: 15 Posts
3. Dibang Valley, Tawang etc.: 10 Posts
4. Tura: 10 Posts
5. Mokokchung: 10 Posts
- Age limit:- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and no later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive). Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs.17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550- 1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Essential Academic Qualifications as of 16.08.2021:- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 @Junior Associate Vacancy
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Online Registration of Application and Payment of fees is 27.04.2021 To 17.05.2021.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.07.2021.
Selection Procedure for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
- English language: 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- For SC/ST/PWD/ XS/DXS candidates: Nil
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 750/-
Advertisement No:– CRPD/CR/2021-22/09
Also view rbi office attendant recruitment 2021