SCSTE Meghalaya Student Training Programme: State Council of Science Technology & Environment, Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the following 3 Months training program under the DBT-funded project entitled “Skill Vigyan Programme” (1) Plant Tissue Culture Technician and (2) Solanaceous Crop Cultivator.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply 28.05.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Course Name:- Student Training Programme
- No of seats:- 20 for each course
- Certificate Course on:-
(1) Plant Tissue Culture Technician
(2) Solanaceous Crop Cultivator
- Duration:- 3 Months
- Admission Fee:- Rs. 1000/- (Refundable on completion of Course).
- Studentship:- Selected students will receive Rs. 5000/- p.m. as Studentship award
- Educational Qualification:- B.Sc. in Biology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
How to apply for SCSTE Meghalaya Student Training Programme under DBT Skill Vigyan Programme?
Interested students may fill in the application form available at http://scste.org and submit the same with Supporting documents within 15 days from the issue of the advertisement (published on 13.05.2022).
Selection will be based on a Written Examination to be conducted by SCSTE Meghalaya
Students who have applied earlier need not apply anymore. Their application will be shortlisted accordingly.
Advertisement No:- CST.28/2019/Pt1/293 (Date: 13.05.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.