SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Officer Grade A in Information Technology.
The last date for submission of the application is 31st July 2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Manager (Information Technology)
- No of posts:- 24 [UR:11, OBC:5, SC:4, ST:3, EWS:1]
- Age limit:- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as of June 30 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 5 years for Ex-servicemen, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Scale: Rs. 44500-2500(4)- 54500-2850(7)- 74450-EB-2850(4)- 85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years)
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post-graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022: Assistant Manager IT Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the SEBI official recruitment portal from 14th July 2022 to 31st July 2022.
- For UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
Important Dates for SEBI Assistant Manager IT Vacancy
- On-Line Application and Payment of fee On-Line: July 14, 2022, to July 31, 2022
- Availability of Call Letters on the SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations): Will be intimated by email/SMS
- Phase-I On-Line Examination and Paper 1 of Phase II examination: August 27, 2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II examination: September 24, 2022
- Phase-III Interview: Dates will be intimated
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|