Smt Yamuna Naik Award:- SMART Charitable Trust Meghalaya, set up in memory of (L) Smti. Yamuna Naik (retired primary school teacher and mother of Mr. Prashnat Naik, IAS (Retd. Chairman, ARRRAC, Government of Meghalaya, and President of the Trust) invites applications from the meritorious student of Meghalaya for the SMT. YAMUNA NAIK AWARD for the years 2021-22. The last date for submission of the application is 31.10.2021.
Award Name:- SMT. YAMUNA NAIK AWARD 2021
- Funding Organization:- SMARI Charitable Trust Meghalaya in collaboration with the Education Department, Government of Meghalaya.
- Award amount:- Rs. 5000/- to each meritorious student
- Award No:- The award is limited to 30 meritorious students who meet the eligibility criteria only.
- Eligibility Criteria for Smt Yamuna Naik Award:- The applicant should have passed out SSLC examination from any school in Meghalaya with a minimum of 80% marks during the current year 2021-22. Additional weightage for selection from the eligible candidate will be provided to the category, income, and location of the school, in the State from which the application passed out.
How to apply for Smt Yamuna Naik Award: Scholarship for Meritorious Student of Meghalaya
The application may be submitted in the following format only
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Name of the School from which the applicant passed out during the current year.
- Percentage of marks secured (photocopy of Marksheets to be duly attached)
- Income proof of Parents/Guardian per year
- Whether belonging to ST/SC/OBC category. (in case YES, certificate by DC to be attached)
Completed application form in all respects along with attested documents/ testimonials may be submitted to the offices of the Deputy Commissioner where the school is located, on or before 31.10.2021.
For more details, please check the Smt. Yamuna Naik Award: Scholarship for Meritorious Student of Meghalaya official notification.