Social Welfare Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: The Departmental Selection Committee under Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Ri Bhoi District, Nongpoh invites applications from eligible candidates who are citizens of India for the post of District Child Protection Officer on a contractual basis in the office of the District Child Protection Unit, Ri Bhoi District, Nongpoh. The last date for submission of the application is 10th January 2022.
Post Name:- District Child Protection Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Office of the District Child Protection Unit, Ri Bhoi District, Nongpoh
- Age limit:- 20- 50 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 33250/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduation in Social Work in 2nd Class and above from a recognized Institution.
- Experience:- 3 years experience in Child Welfare Activities/ Knowledge in Computer and Counselling Skills.
How to apply for Social Welfare Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: District Child Protection Officer Vacancy
Application in Standard Form to be submitted to the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, Ri Blioi District, Nongpoh. The last date of submission of the application is on or before the 10th of January 2022.
Application duly filled up should be accompanied by attested copies of all testimonials. Two recent passport-size photographs duly attested should be attached with the application form.
The self stamped envelope containing the application form should be clearly supervised as Application for the Post of (Name of the Post).
Advertisement No:- DSWO/NGP/ADVT/ICPS/115/2015-16/616’A’ (Date: 17.12.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Social Welfare Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: District Child Protection Officer vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.