South Central Railway Sports Person Recruitment 2022: South Central Railway (SCR) has released employment news notification for the recruitment 21 Sports Persons Vacancy from the residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahoul & Spiti districts, Panji sub-division of Himachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nacobar Lakshadweep Islands. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 17/01/2022.
- No. of posts: 21 (Twenty one)
- Athletics (Men): 02
- Athletics (Women): 02
- Ball Badminton (Men): 02
- Basketball (Women): 01
- Boxing (Men): 01
- Cricket (Men): 02
- Handball (Men): 01
- Handball (Women): 01
- Hockey (Men): 01
- Kabaddi (Men): 01
- Kho-Kho (Men): 01
- Volleyball (Men): 02
- Volleyball (Women): 01
- Weightlifting (Men): 01
- Education Qualification: Minimum pass in 10th or SSC or equivalent with ITI or Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
- Pay Band: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/1900.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (No relaxation in lower or upper age limit for any Category of candidates).
Application Fee of South Central Railway Sports Person Recruitment 2022
- For all candidates except those mentioned in para 5.1 below, Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities, Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes whose Family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum is Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only.
- The fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply South Central Railway Sports Person Recruitment 2022
- Submission of ONLINE APPLICATION is of Four stages: Registration, Personal Details/Education qualification/Sports achievement, Upload Photo/signature/certificates of Educational qualification/ Sports achievement & Payment of processing fees.
- Fill in the details i.e. address, community (SC/ST/OBC/UR), if belongs to Minority/EBC, Education Qualification/Sports achievement etc.
- In next page candidate has to upload recent color photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be uploaded. The photo should be only in JPEG format, upload specimen signature as per specifications mentioned in the website.
- Also upload all the required educational certificates & Sports Achievement certificates (All sports achievement certificates are to be uploaded in one PDF) as per the specifications mentioned in the website.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the South Central Railway Sports Person Recruitment 2022 official notification in detail before submitting applications.