Spices Board Recruitment 2021: Spices Board, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India invites applications exclusively from Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates for the posts of Spice Extension Trainee (SET). The last date for submission of the application is 29.10.2021.
Post Name:- Spice Extension Trainee
- No of posts:- 36
- Region wise vacancy list
# Guwahati: 10 Posts
# Gangtok: 7 Posts
# Bodinayakanur: 12 Posts
# Guna: 2 Posts
# Warrangal: 2 Posts
# Unjha: 1 Post
# Guntur: 1 Post
# Jodhpur: 1 Post
- Tenure: 2 Years.
- Upper age limit:- 35 years as of the date of written test.
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000 per month. In case of travel to spice fields, TA will be paid.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Spice Extension Trainee
Interested and eligible candidates may appear at the walk-in-interview at the specified centers one hour before the conduct of the written test along with filled-in the application form attached in annexure-II and the Aadhar card. The candidate shall affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the application form.
A walk-in-interview (online test & computer proficiency/ skill test) will be held on 29th October 2021 as per the venues given in the advertisement.
- Date of written test: 29th October 2021
- Time of written test Online written test: 11 AM.
- Computer proficiency/skill test: 2.00 PM
Advertisement No:- SET/2021/01
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Spice Extension Trainee official notification in detail before submitting applications.