SSB Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Constable (General Duty) posts under SSB Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. The last date for submission of the application is 19.11.2023.
Post Name:- Constable (General Duty)
- No of posts:- 272
- Sports Discipline-wise vacancy list:-
1. Archery: 11 [Men:5, Women:6]
2. Athletics: 46 [Men:23, Women:23]
3. Boxing: 14 [Men:11, Women:3]
4. Bodybuilding: 5 [Men:5, Women:0]
5. Basketball: 8 [Men:4, Women:4]
6. Cycling: 16 [Men:6, Women:10]
7. Equestrian: 3 [Men:3, Women:3]
8. Fencing: 1 [Men:1, Women:0]
9. Gymnastic: 1 [Men:0, Women:1]
10. Hockey: 8 [Men:5, Women:3]
11. Judo: 11 [Men:5, Women:6]
12. Kabaddi: 5 [Men:0, Women:5]
13. Karate: 14 [Men:7, Women:7]
14. Pencak: 15 [Men:8, Women:7]
15. Powerlifting: 8 [Men:3, Women:5]
16. Shooting: 6 [Men:2, Women:4]
17. Swimming: 24 [Men:12, Women:12]
18. Taekwondo: 15 [Men:9, Women:6]
19. Volleyball: 3 [Men:2, Women:1]
20. Wrestling: 24 [Men:17, Women:7]
21. Wushu: 13 [Men:8, Women:55]
22. Watersports: 4 [Men:1, Women:3]
23. Weightlifting: 15 [Men:9, Women:6]
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years. The Upper age relaxation is up to 5 years for Unreserved, 5 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/S candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level 3 Rs. 21700 – 69100/- as per 7th CPC
- Essential Qualification:- Candidate must be 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- Sports Qualification:-
(i) Players who have represented in any recognized International events representing the country. Or
(ii) Players represented a State/UT in the Senior or Junior level National championship Or
(iii) Players represented a University in an Inter-University competition. Or
(iv) Players represented the State Schools in the National Sports/Games for Schools. Or
(v) Players awarded the National Award in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
How to apply for SSB Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Constable?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online to the SSB Recruitment Portal from 21.10.2023 to 19.11.2023.
- For UR/OBC/EWS candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Female candidates:- Nil
Advertisement No:- 434/RC/SSB/CT(GD)SQ/2023
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link below.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|