SSC CHSL 2022 Notification: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022 for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. The required qualification is the 12th Pass. The last date for submission of the application is 4th January 2023.
SSC CHSL 2022 (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2022)
- Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 4500 vacancies.
1. Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Salary:- Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
2. Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Salary:- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
3. Data Entry Operator, Grade-A
- Salary:- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Educational Qualification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
- 18-27 years as of 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the SSC Recruitment Portal https://ssc.nic.in/ from 6th December 2022 to 4th January 2023.
Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): Feb-Mar, 2023
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Exam Centre in North Eastern Region
Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Churachandpur(5502), Imphal(5501), Ukhrul(5503), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601)
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|