SSC CHSL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022 for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. The required qualification is the 12th Pass. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date is 4th January 2023.
Exam Name: SSC CHSL 2022 (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2022)
- Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 4500 vacancies.
1. Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Salary:- Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
2. Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Salary:- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
3. Data Entry Operator, Grade-A
- Salary:- Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Educational Qualification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022: Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as of 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, (b) a subject of Nepal, (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport-size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). In compliance with the Order dated 05.03.2020 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the matter of Shantanu Kumar & Ors. [Writ Petition (C) No.234 of 2018], the photograph of the candidate should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of notice of the examination. The Photograph should be without a cap and spectacles. The frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- Before submitting the Application Form, the candidate must ensure that the photograph is uploaded as per the given instructions. If the photograph is not uploaded by the candidate in the desired format, his application/candidature will be rejected or canceled. Specimen of photographs delineating photograph acceptable/photograph not acceptable is also given in Annexure-V.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through the Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Application|
|SSC CHSL Detailed Advertisement|
|SSC CHSL How to Apply PDF Sample|
|SSC CHSL Centres of Examination|
|SSC CHSL Scheme of Examination|
|SSC CHSL Mode of Selection|