SSC Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), New Delhi has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment 1411 Constable (Driver) Vacancy in Delhi Police.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Constable (Driver) – Male
- No. of vacancy: 1411 [UR: 604, EWS: 142, OBC: 353, SC: 262 & ST: 50]
- Essential Qualification:
(a) 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board (as on 29.07.2022 i.e. the closing date of receipt of online application).
(b) Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
(c) Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (as on closing date of receipt of online application).
(d) Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (₹ 21700- 69100)
- Age Limit: 21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
Application fee and mode of payment SSC Constable (Driver)
Fee payable: ₹ 100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
(i) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
(ii) Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
(iii) Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 30.07.2022 (2300 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 30.07.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them on or before 29.07.2022 (2300 Hours).
(iv) Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
(v) Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online
(vi) Application Form. Also, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Important dates for SSC Delhi Police Constable Vacancy
- Dates for submission of online applications 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 30.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank) 30.07.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges. 02.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination October, 2022
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Driver (Constable) Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC Constable (Driver) recruitment.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|