SSC Constable Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Assam Rifles and Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). The last date for submission of the application is 30 November 2022.
Post Name:- SSC Constable (General Duty)
- No of posts:- Total 24369
Armed Force wise vacancy list
1. BSF: 10497 [Male:8922, Female:1575]
2. CISF: 100 [Male:90, Female:10]
3. CRPF: 8911 [Male:8380, Female:531]
4. SSB: 1284 [Male:1041, Female:243]
5. ITBP: 1613 [Male:1371, Female:242]
6. Assam Rifles: 1697 [Male:1697, Female:0]
7. SSF: 103 [Male:78, Female:25]
8. NCB: 164 [Male:164, Female:0]
- Age limit:- 18-23 years as of 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course. However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Salary:- Pay Level–1 (Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level 3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all other posts.
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders:– The incentive/ Bonus marks to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate: 5% of the maximum marks of the examination
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate: 3% of the maximum marks of the examination.
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate: 2% of the maximum marks of the examination
How to apply for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates looking for SSC Jobs after the 10th Pass can apply online through the SSC Recruitment portal https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
Scheme of Computer-Based Examination
The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: 40 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 40 Marks
- English/Hindi: 40 Marks
The syllabus for the SSC Constable Exam 2022 will be as follows
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research, etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English/Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and their basic comprehension would be tested.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates have to clear the race within the following time limits
For candidates other than those belonging to Ladakh Region
- Male: 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female: 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of the Ladakh Region
- Male: 1.6 Kms in 6 ½ minutes
- Female: 800 meters in 4 minutes
- Candidates belonging to UR/ OBC Categories who wish to apply for SSC GD Recruitment 2022 will have to pay Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only) as application fees.
- However, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are eligible for reservation and are exempted from payment of fees.
Important Dates for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications: 27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30-11-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-11-2022(23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01-12-2022(23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): 01-12-2022
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: January 2023
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|