SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/Union Territories and Havaldar in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 30.04.2022.
Post Name:- Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
- No of posts:- 3603+
1. MTS: Will be intimated later
2. Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
- Age limit:-
# 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
# 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
# The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022: MTS and Havaldar Vacancy?
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
The last date for submission of the application is 30.04.2022.
For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar), and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II). For the syllabus, please check the official notification (from page no: 17).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) Pattern
- General English: 25 Marks
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 Marks
Paper-II (Descriptive) Pattern
- Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution: 50 Marks
- The fee is payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 02.05.2022 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make a cash payment through Challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 04.05.2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 03.05.2022 (23.00 hours).
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2022: MTS and Havaldar Vacancy
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-05-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): July 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive): To be notified later
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the SSC Recruitment 2022 MTS and Havaldar Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.