SSC Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices across various states and union territories. The minimum required qualification is a 10th pass. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 17-02-2023.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Havaldar
- No of posts:- 11409 (Approx)
# Multi-Tasking Staff: 10880 Posts (Approx)
# Havaldar: 529 Posts (Approx)
- Age limit as of 01.01.2023:-
(a) 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
(b) 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
(c) The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- 7th pay matrix level-1 posts and carries the pay scale of Rs. 18,000/- to 56,900/-.
- Essential Qualification:- The applicants must have passed the Matriculation Examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board of Examination.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2023: MTS and Havaldar Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in
- For One-Time Registration, click on the ‘Register Now link provided in the ‘Login’ Section
- Fill out the registration form with the proper credentials
- Log in through ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2022’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab
- Fill remaining details
- Upload all required notification
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit to finish the application process
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future purpose
The Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 17-02-2023 (23:00)
- A fee is payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- Dates for submission of online applications: 18-01-2023 to 17-02-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 17-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-02-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20-02-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: April 2023
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|