St Anthony’s College Recruitment 2023: St. Anthony’s College, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Professor in College Post in Education at the Department of Education (PG), St. Anthony’s College, Shillong as per UGC Norms. The last date for submission of the application is 9th August 2023.
Post Name:- Assistant Professor
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Department:- Department of Education (PG)
- Age limit:- As per UGC norms.
- Salary:- As per UGC norms.
- Essential Qualification:-
1. Consistently good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (General Candidate) and 50% (SC/ST candidates) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by the UGC like the SLET/SET
1. Candidates who have obtained PhD in the subject and have research publications.
2. Candidates who have had teaching experience.
How to apply for St. Anthony’s College Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor Vacancy?
Applications are to be addressed to the Principal, St. Anthony’s College, Shillong.
Applications should be submitted in envelopes marked on the outside of the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION”.
Applications are to be submitted on plain paper along with a CV (mentioning contact number, and email id), one passport-size photo, self-attested copies of supporting mark sheets, certificates, documents, publications, etc.
The last date for application submission is 9th August 2023 (up to 4 PM).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.