Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) for translating judgment from English to various specified languages.
Important Points hide
How to apply for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Court Assistant Junior Translator Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14th May 2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Last Date||14th May 2022|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Recruitment Board||Supreme Court of India|
Post Name:- Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
- No of posts:- 25
- Language-wise vacancy list 1. Assamese: 2 Posts 2. Bengali: 2 Posts 3. Telegu: 2 Posts 4. Gujarati: 2 Posts 5. Urdu: 2 Posts 6. Marathi: 2 Posts 7. Tamil: 2 Posts 8. Kannada: 2 Posts 9. Malayalam: 2 Posts 10. Manipuri: 2 Posts 11. Odia: 2 Posts 12. Punjabi: 2 Posts 13. Nepali: 1 Posts
- Upper age limit:- 32 years as of. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- Salary:- Pay Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
- Educational Qualification:- (a) Graduate from a recognized University with English & the specific language as a subject AND (b) Two years experience in translation work from English to the specific language as a subject and vice-versa in any Govt. or reputed Private Institution.
- Computer Proficiency:- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Assamese language.
How to apply for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Court Assistant Junior Translator Vacancy?Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal from 18th April 2022 to 14th May 2022.
Selection ProcedureThe following selection procedure has been prescribed for adjudging the suitability of the candidates for appointment to the said posts
1. Written Test
- Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)
- Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State
- Translation from Vernacular Language to the English Language
2. Typing Speed
- Typing Speed Test on the computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 25w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed.
- For UR/OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-