Teaching Jobs in West Khasi Hills: District School Officer, West Khasi Hills, Nongstoin, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teachers in various subjects in Government Upper Primary (UP) Schools. The last date for submission of the application is 15.11.2023.
Post Name:- Assistant Teacher
- No of posts: 4
- Subject wise vacancy list:-
1. Assistant Teacher (Arts): 2 [UR:1, Khasi-Jaintia/Garo:1]
2. Assistant Teacher (Hindi): 2 [UR:1, Khasi-Jaintia/Garo:1]
- Place of posting:- Under District School Office, West Khasi Hills, Nongstoin
- Upper age limit:- 32 years as of 01.01.2023. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Scale- Level 8 of Revised Pay structure of Govt of Meghalaya.
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) For Upper Primary School Teacher: Graduate with D.EL.ED or Graduate with B.Ed with 50% of General candidates & 45% of the ST/SC candidates eligible to apply.
(ii) MTET passed certificate (Upper Primary Level) compulsory.
How to apply for Teaching Jobs in West Khasi Hills: Assistant Teacher Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application to the office of the DSEO, West Khasi Hills, Nongstoin, Meghalaya on or before 15 November 2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|