Territorial Army Recruitment 2022: Territorial Army has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 13 Officer vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply before 30/07/2022. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Name of post: Officer
- Male: 12
- Female: 1
- Scale of pay: Level 10 Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500, MSP 15500/-
Eligibility Criteria of Territorial Army Recruitment
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female) can apply for the post of Officer under Territorial Army.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 30th July 2022.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Selection Process of Territorial Army Recruitment
The selection process of Officer vacancy under Territorial Army consists of following stages:
- Stage I: Written Examination
- Stage II: Interview by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB)
- Stage III: At the end, successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Examination Centres in North Eastern Region
There is only one examination centre in North Eastern Region – Guwahati.
Application Fee: Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website.
Important Dates of Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of online application submission: 1st July 2022
- Last date of online application submission: 30th July 2022 till 11.59 PM
- Date of written examination: 25th Sept 2022
How to Apply for Territorial Army Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Officer Vacancy through online mode by visiting Territorial Army Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Territorial Army Officer recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Apply Now Botton.
- Click on the “Online Application” .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.