Tirot Singh Memorial College, Mairang, West Khasi Hills, Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various subjects. The last date for submission of the application is 10th November 2021.
Post Name:- Assistant Professor
- No of posts:- 7
- Subjects:- English, Pol Science, Khasi, History, Economics, Education, and Sociology.
- Age limit:- Age as per Govt. rules.
- Salary:- As per college norms.
- Educational Qualification:- As per UGC norms i.e. MA, NET/ Ph.D.
How to apply for Tirot Singh Memorial College Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor Vacancy
Interested candidates fulfilling UGC norms can submit their applications in Standard Form to Principal, Tirot Singh Memorial College, Mairang, West Khasi Hills, Meghalaya, 793120.
The last date for submission of the application is 10th November 2021.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Tirot Singh Memorial College Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.
- Teaching Jobs in SWGH: Head Teacher Vacancy
- NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: IEC/BCC Consultant Vacancy
- ICPS SWGH Recruitment 2021: Counsellor Vacancy
- MeECL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Graduate & Technician Apprentice (20 Posts)
- UPSC Recruitment 2021: Professor, Scientific/ Medical Officer & Others (64 Posts)