Tura Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Tura Urban Co-operative Bank has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer in the Tura Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd. The last date for submission of the application is 10.10.2022.
Chief Executive Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- The person shall not be below the age of 35 years and above the age of 62 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 85,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- The person shall be a Graduate preferably, with
- Qualification in Banking/ Co-operative banking such as CAIIB/ Diploma in Banking and Finance/ Diploma in Co-operative Business Management or equivalent qualification, or
- Chartered/ Cost Accountant/ MBA (Finance) or
- Post Graduation in any discipline.
- Experience:- The applicant shall have combined experience of at least 8 (eight) years at the middle/ senior management level in the Co-operative Bank Sector. Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
How to apply for Tura Urban Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022: Chief Executive Officer Vacancy?
Applications should be accompanied by attested copies of all educational certificates and testimonials starting from SSLC besides ST/SC certificate in relevant cases to reach the office of the Chairman, The Tura Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd. Beldarpara Road, P.0- Tura- 794001 Meghalaya on or before 10.10.2022. Candidates should appear for a Written Test/ Interview at their own expense as and when called for.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|