UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023: The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination UPSC CAPF 2023 Exam on 06th August 2023 for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandant. The last date for submission of the application is 16th May 2023.
Post Name:- Assistant Commandant
- No of posts:- 322 Posts
- Armed Forces Wise Vacancy list:-
1. BSF: 86 Posts
2. CRPF: 55 Posts
3. CISF: 91 Posts
4. ITBP: 60 Posts
5. SSB: 30 Posts
- Age limit:- 20 to 25 years as of 01.08.2023 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1998 and not later than 1st August 2003. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
- Salary:- Pay Band-3, Rs. 56100- 177500/-
- Essential Qualification:- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
How to apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023?
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link https://www.upsconline.nic.in. It is essential for the applicant to register himself/herself first at the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, available on the Commission’s website, and then proceed to fill up the online application for the examination. OTR has to be registered only once in a lifetime.
The Online Applications can be filled up to 16th May 2023 till 18.00 Hours, after which the link will be disabled.
UPSC CAPF 2023 Exam Pattern
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 06th August 2023 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper-1: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks. The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper-2: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks. The candidates will b asked to write the Essay Component in English/Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/ Female candidates: Nil
Advertisement No:- 09/2023-CPF (Date: 26.04.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|