UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 349 vacancies for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination 2023 [including the SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course]. The last date for submission of the application is June 06, 2023.
1. Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- No. of posts: 100 (One hundred)
- Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- No. of posts: 32 (Thirty-two)
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
3. Air Force Academy (AFA)
- No. of posts: 32 (Thirty-two)
- Qualification: Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
4. Officers’ Training Academy (OTA)
- No. of posts: 185 (One hundred eighty-five)
- Qualification: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by the government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
Age limit for UPSC CDS Exam-II 2023
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as of 1st July 2024 i.e., born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2004 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e., those born not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July 2004 only are eligible
- For the Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried, and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2005.
Application Fee of UPSC CDS Exam-II 2023
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking facility of any Bank.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|