UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021: In its latest recruitment notification, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced 712 vacancies through Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021. The last date for submission of the application is 24.03.2021.
Exam Name:- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021
- No of posts:- 712 Posts
- Name of services
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
5. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
6. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
8. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
9. Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’
10. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
11. Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
12. Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
13. Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
14. Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
15. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
16. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
17. Delhi, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
18. Delhi, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
19. Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
- Upper age limit:- 32 years on the 1st of August, 2021 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1989 and not later than 1st August, 2000. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Educational Qualification:- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in. The online Applications can be filled up to 24th March 2021 till 6:00 PM.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 23-03-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 24-03-2021
- The date for online application Withdrawn: 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021
- Date of Civil Service (Pre) Exam: 27-06-2021
Advertisement No: EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 04/2021-CSP (Date: 04.03.2021)
For more details, please check the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 official notification.