UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 51 vacancy against Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2023. The last date for submission of the application is 09/05/2023.
Name of Exam: Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination 2023
- No of posts: 51 posts
- Examination wise vacancy:
- Indian Economic Service: 18
- Indian Statistical Service: 33
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment
- Indian Economic Service: A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- Indian Statistical Service: A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2023 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Important Dates of UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-04-2023
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|