UPSC NDA NA 2022:- Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam, (II) 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply before 07.06.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
- Vacancy Details:– Total 400
- (a) National Defence Academy:- 370 [Army:208, Navy:42, AirForce:120] [for both male and female candidates only]
(b) Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):- 30 [for male candidates only]
- Age limit:- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2004 and not later than 1st January 2007 are eligible.
- Educational Qualifications:-
(a) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(b) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
How to apply for UPSC NDA NA 2022 Exam?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the website official www.upsconline.nic.in
The last date for submission of the online application is 7th June 2022 up to 6:00 PM.
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14.06.2022 to 20.06.2022 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- only.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
Centers for Examination
The Examination will be held at the following Centres
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur (Guwahati), Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, and Vishakhapatnam.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.