UPSC NDA & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 395 vacancies for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II), 2023. The last date for submission of the application is June 06, 2023.
1. National Defence Academy (NDA)
- No. of posts: 370 [Army: 208, Navy: 42 & Air Force: 120]
- Qualification: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- No. of posts: 25 (including 07 for female)
- Qualification: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2005 and not later than 1st January 2008 are eligible.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a university which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificate. These certificates are required to be submitted only as the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records, and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking of any Bank.
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in. The applicant needs to register himself/herself first at the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, available on the Commission’s website, and then proceed for filling up the online application for the examination. OTR has to be registered only once in a lifetime. This can be done anytime throughout the year. If the candidate is already registered, he/she can proceed straightway for filling up the online application for the examination.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/ Driving License/School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future reference and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
- Online Applications can be filled up to 06th June 2023 till 6:00 PM.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|