UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible experienced candidates who have working experience in the Education/ Teaching field for the posts of Principal in the Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi. The last date for submission of the application is 29.07.2021.
Post Name:- Principal
- No of posts:- 363 (Male: 208 & Female: 155)
SC: 57 (31 Male & 26 Female)
ST: 26 (13 Male & 13 Female)
OBC: 106 (65 Male & 41 Female)
EWS: 34 (18 Male & 16 Female)
UR: 140 (81 Male & 59 Female)
Reserved for PH candidates out of 363 vacancies: Male: 8 & Female: 7]
- Department:- Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
- Upper age limit:- 50 years. Upper age relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute;
(ii) Bachelor of Education from a recognized university/ institute;
- Experience: Ten years experience of teaching (Vice Principal/ Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
(i) Holding Doctorate Degree from a Recognized University/ Institute.
(ii) Experience of Administrative charge of a Recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
How to apply for UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: 363 no’s Principal Vacancy
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
The last date for submission of the application is 29.07.2021. Print out of the application may be taken by 23:59 hrs on 30.07.2021.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Advertisement No.07/2021 was published in the Employment News on 24.04.2021 with the closing date of 13.05.2021, which is now reactivated.
Advertisement No:- 07/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: 363 no’s Principal Vacancy official notification before apply.