UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist, and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) as per advertisement no UPSC 11/2022.
The last date for submission of the application is 30.06.2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
1. Post Name:- Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile)
- No of posts:- 1 (UR-01)
- Department:- National Test House, Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- Upper age limit:- 30 years.
- Salary:- Pay Scale Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.
- Experience:- One year’s experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile or Rubber or Plastic or Paper or Leather and their products or one year’s experience in Research and Development in the allied fields.
2. Post Name:- Assistant Mining Geologist
- No of posts:- 21 (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, EWS-02, UR-10)
- Department:- Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
- Upper age limit:- 30 years.
- Salary:- Pay Scale Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:- Masters’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Experience:– Two years of experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
3. Post Name:- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- No of posts:- 2 (SC-01, UR-01)
- Department:- Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Pay Scale Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent, AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India). (Civil).
- Experience:- Two years of experience in a supervisory capacity in the design, maintenance, and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Officer, Geologist & Engineer Vacancy?
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
The last date for submission of the application is 30.06.2022. Print out of the application may be taken by 23:59 hrs on 01.07.2022.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2022 notification UPSC 11/2022
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.