USTM Recruitment 2022: The University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor for the following subjects under different Schools to prepare the panel of candidates for time to time engagement. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 7th March 2022.
Post Name:- Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
1. School:- School of Business Sciences
- Subjects:– Business Administration, Economics & Commerce
2. School:- School of Social Sciences & Humanities
- Subjects:- Sociology, Social Work, Library & Info. Science, English, Political Science, Rural Development
3. School:- School of Applied Sciences
- Subjects:- Environmental Science, Mathematics, Geography, Physics & Chemistry
4. School:- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Subjects:- Pharmaceutical Science
5. School:- School of Allied Medical Sciences
- Subjects:- Physiotherapy & Medical Laboratory Technology
6. School:- School of Biological Sciences
- Subjects:- Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology & Food Science & Technology
7. School:- PQH School of Education
- Subjects:- B.Ed., Education & Psychology
8. School:- School of Engineering & Technology
- Subjects:- Computer Science
9. School:- University School of Law & Research
- Subjects:- Law
10. School:- School of Language & Culture
- Subjects:- Khasi & Assamese
Eligibility: Masters in above disciplines as per UGC regulation having Ph.D./ NET. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in teaching. Retired Professor/Associate Professor may also apply.
How to apply for USTM Recruitment 2022 Professor, Associate Professor & Asst. Professor Vacancy?
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in the standard format available on the university website with a recent photograph on or before 7th March 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the USTM Recruitment 2022 Professor, Associate Professor & Asst. Professor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.