WJHD Recruitment 2021: Applicants are hereby invited from the interested candidates who are Citizens of India (Preferably local Citizens) for the following post of the District Covid Management and under National Health Mission (NHM), West Jaintia Hills District, Jowai on a contractual basis. Walk-in-interview on 12.10.2021.
Post Name:- District Surveillance Manager (DSM)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Minimum Qualification & Experience:-
1. Degree in medicine or Epidemiology or other related disciplines, Post Graduate training in public health.
2. 2 Years experience in epidemiology, including conducting mortality and morbidity surveys.
3. Ability to direct, guide, and supervise a diverse group of people and coordinate activities of different health players.
4. Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with database management programs and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills analytical and Interpersonal abilities excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi.
How to apply for WJHD Recruitment 2021: District Surveillance Manager
The walk-in-interview will be held on 12.10.2021 from 10:50 A.M onwards in the Office Chamber of the Deputy Commissioner, West Jaintia Hills District, Jowai.
The following documents are required to be furnished to the office as follow:-
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Certificates and Mark Sheet related to Educational Qualification (Original should be produced on the day of the interview).
- Self-attested recent Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate.
Advertisement No:- GEN/Covid-19/Mangt/2021/18 (Date: 21.09.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the WJHD Recruitment 2021: District Surveillance Manager official notification in detail before submitting applications.