WKH Social Welfare Recruitment 2022: The Departmental Selection Committee (ICPS) West Khasi Hills District, Nongstoin has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Protection Officer Vacancy.
The last date for submission of the application is 20th July 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post Name:- Protection Officer (Institutional Care)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- District Child Protection Unit, West Khasi Hills, Nongstoin
- Age limit:- 20 to 50 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 21,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in Social Work 2nd Class and above from a recognized Institution.
- Experience: 3 years experience in Child Welfare activities & knowledge in computer operation & counseling skills.
How to apply for WKH Social Welfare Recruitment 2022: Protection Officer Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications in the Standard Application Form along with self-attested copies of all testimonials, two recent passport size photos, and a self-stamped envelope should be submitted to the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, West Khasi Hills District, Nongstoin on or before 20 July 2022.
Advertisement No:- DSWO(N) CW-17/Pt.1/2019/ (Date: 04.07.2022)
Download Standard Form of Application
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.