Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021: Assam Rifles invites online applications from eligible male and female Indian citizens for filling up 131 vacancies allotted in the following sports disciplines for the post of Rifleman/ Riflewoman (General Duty) under Sports Quota recruitment. The last date for submission of the application is 25th July 2021.
Post Name:- Rifleman (GeneralI Duty) under Sports Quota
- No of posts:- 131
- Sportwise Vacancy list
1. Archery: 8 Posts [Male:2, Female:6]
2. Karate: 8 Posts [Male:4, Female:4]
3. Taekwondo: 9 Posts [Male:3, Female:6]
4. Judo: 18 Posts [Male:6, Female:12]
5. Equestrian: 14 Posts [Male:10, Female:4]
6. Fencinq: 4 Posts [Male:2, Female:2]
7 Wushu: 18 Posts [Male:12, Female:6]
8. Football: 14 Posts [Male:8, Female:6]
9. Boxing: 14 Posts [Male:8, Female:6]
10. Sepak Takraw: 4 Posts [Male:4, Female:0]
11. Polo: 4 Posts [Male:4, Female:0]
12. Athletics: 6 Posts [Male:4, Female:2]
13. Shooting: 10 Posts [Male:8, Female:2]
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years; (upper age: relaxation for Gen/OBC is 5 (Five) years and SC/ST is 10 (Ten) years, respectively).
- Educational Qualification:- Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Sports Qualifications:- Players who have participated in any International Competition/ National Competitions/ Inter-University Tournaments/ National Sports/ Games for Schools National award winner in National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – 131 Rifleman/ Riflewomen Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking the “ONLINE APPLICATION” option on the Assam Rifles website www.assamrifles.gov.in from 26.06.2021 to 25.07.2021.
The candidates in possession of valid call letters and photo lD proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card will only be permitted to enter the recruitment rally site.
All candidates will have to undergo documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/ certificates pertaining to age, education, caste (in case of availing age relaxation), sports, and domicile/PRC.
The candidates found correct in initial verification and documentation will only be permitted to undergo Physical Standard Test and Field Trial.
The Recruitment Rally will be held at Directorate General Assam Rifles, Laitkor, Shillong (Meghalaya), NRS-Guwahati. Call letters to attend the recruitment rally will be auto-generated after the due submission of online application forms.
The Recruitment Rally will tentatively be held from 24th Aug 2021 onwards depend upon the COVID pandemic situation, the exact date of reporting at the rally site will be mentioned in calling letters.
- The General and OBC category candidates will pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). No fee is charged from candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Female candidates.
- The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favor of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGAR, Shillong — 793010 payable at SBI HQ DGAR Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
Important Dates of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26/06/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26/07/2021
Advertisement No:- I.12016/Rect Branch/2021/327 (Date: 24.06.2021)
Online Application: Click Here