Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Rally is tentatively scheduled from 01 Sep 2022 onwards for enrolment into Group B and C posts against 1380 vacancies in different Technical and Tradesmen. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Interested and eligible Male/Female candidates who are looking for Defence Jobs may apply online from 06.06.2022 to 20.07.2022.
Vacancies have been earmarked State/UT wise hence a candidate must submit a Domicile/Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of State/UT while filling the online application form. If a candidate produces Domicile/PRC issued by a State other than the State mentioned in his/her application, he/she shall not be allowed to change the State at the time of Verification of documents and his/her candidature shall be cancelled straightaway. Therefore candidates should fill out the application form very carefully.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2022
- No of posts:- Total of 1380 Posts
- Trade wise vacancy list
1. Bridge & Road: 17 Posts
2. Clerk: 287 Posts
3. Religious Teacher: 09 Posts
4. Operator Radio and Line: 729 Posts
5. Radio Mechanic: 72 Posts
6. Armourer: 48 Posts
7. Laboratory Assistant: 13 Posts
8. Nursing Assistant: 100 Posts
9. Veterinary Field Assistant: 10 Posts
10. AYA (Para-Medical): 15 Posts
11. Washerman: 80 Posts
- State wise vacancy list
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 1 Post
2. Andhra Pradesh: 72 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 42 Posts
4. Assam: 57 Posts
5. Bihar: 107 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 2 Posts
7. Chhattishgarh: 32 Posts
8. Darad and Havely: 1 Post
9. Delhi: 12 Posts
10. Daman & Due: 1 Post
11. Goa: 3 Posts
12. Gujarat: 50 Posts
13. Harayana: 14 Posts
14. Himachal Pradesh: 4 Posts
15. Jammu & Kashmir: 26 Posts
16. Jharkhand: 53 Posts
17. Karnataka: 51 Posts
18. Kerala: 39 Posts
19. Lakshadweep: 1 Post
20. Madhya Pradesh: 47 Posts
21. Maharastra: 71 Posts
22. Manipur: 79 Posts
23. Meghalaya: 7 Posts
24. Mizoram: 85 Posts
25. Nagaland: 115 Posts
26. Odisha: 51 Posts
27. Puducherry: 2 Posts
28. Punjab: 18 Posts
29. Rajasthan: 41 Posts
30. Tamilnadu: 57 Posts
31. Telangana: 46 Posts
32. Tripura: 7 Posts
33. Uttar Pradesh: 123 Posts
34. Uttrakhand: 7 Posts
36. West Bengal: 56 Posts
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years as of 01.01.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.08.199 and later than 01.08.2004. The upper age relaxation is upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
# Trade-Bridge & Road (Both Male & Female candidates): (a) Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution for Bridge and Road.
# Trade-Clark (Both Male & Female candidates): (a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a Computer OR Hindi typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
# Trade-Relialous Teacher (For Male candidates only): Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
# Trade-Operator Radio and Line (For Male candidates only): Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board and two year Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognized Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
# Trade- Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only): 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the Slate Government OR 12th Standard or Intermediate Of equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized or University or institution.
# Trade- Armourer (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
# Trade- Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science, and Biology from a recognized Board.
# Trade-Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English. Maths. Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
# Trade-Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificates in veterinary science from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience in the Veterinary field.
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Technical and Tradesmen Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Assam Rifles Recruitment portal https://www.assamrifles.gov.in from 06.06.2022 to 20.07.2022.
- Assam Rifles Will Conduct Recruitment Rallies From 1st September 2022 (Tentatively).
- For Group B posts (i.e Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts only) application fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) and for Group C posts (i.e except Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts) application fee is Rs. 100!- (Rupees one hundred only).
- The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI CurrentAccount No. 37088046712 in favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10 at SBI Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
- NO Fee is charged from candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Female and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.