BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited invites applications from Engineers (Civil & Electrical) for the posts of Trainee Engineer-I. The last date for submission of the application is 11.01.2022.
Post Name:- Trainee Engineer-I (Civil & Electrical)
- No of posts:- 9 [GEN:3, OBC:3, SC:2, ST:1]
- Branch wise vacancy
# Civil: 5 Posts
# Electrical: 4 Posts
- Place of posting:- Arkonam, Vizag, Kochi, Portblair, Goa, and Mumbai
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of 01.12.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwBD candidates.
- Salary:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 40,000/-during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Educational Qualification:-
# Full-time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Civil & Electrical Disciplines.
# Minimum Percentage of Marks in BE/ B.Tech: General/OBC: 55% & above and SC/ST/PWD: Pass class.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022 Trainee Engineer Vacancy
Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should apply the form appended to this advertisement and send the applications through the post, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for.
Applications complete in all respects may be sent to “Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 11.01.2022 through ordinary or speed post.
- General/OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 200/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or SBI Branch).
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BEL Recruitment 2021 Trainee Engineer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.