BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Trainee Engineer-I on a temporary basis for its Advanced Defence Systems -Navy SBU, Bengaluru Complex. The last date for submission of the application is 15.01.2022.
Post Name:- Trainee Engineer-I
- No of posts:- 8 [GEN:2, SC:2, OBC:3, EWS:1]
- Place of posting:- Mumbai
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of 01.12.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- For 1st year Rs. 30,000/-, for 2nd year Rs. 35,000/- and for 3rd years for 40,000/-. Additional benefits @ Rs. 12,000/- per year towards insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- Educational Qualification:- Full-time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication 55% aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to a percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.
- Experience:- Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer Vacancy
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply by downloading the application form.
The duly filled in application form along with along relevant documents mentioned above should be sent through post to –
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with ‘Application for Trainee Engineer – ADSN’
The last date to apply is 15.01.2022.
The dates of the selections, timings, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. The list of candidates shortlisted for written tests/interviews will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Rs. 200/-. Candidates belonging to PWD and SC categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
Similar Job Opportunities
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.