CHF Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: College of Horticulture and Forestry (CHF), Central Agricultural University (CAU), Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 03 Young Professional-I and Field Assistant Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
1. Young Professional-I
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Eligibility: Bachelors of Degree in Agricultural/allied subjects with minimum 60% of marks from recognized university.
- Desirable: M.Sc. candidates with field/lab experience in Biological Control of Crop Pests & Diseases.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month
2. Field Assistant
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Desirable: Field level experience and computer knowledge.
- Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- per month
How to Apply for CHF CAU Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment?
The candidates should bring ORIGINAL filled in application and bio-data in plain paper along with 2 passport size photographs, original certificates regarding qualifications, experience, attested photo copies of the certificates and NOC from the last employer (if already employed) as per the format enclosed at the time of Interview.
- Date of WALK IN INTERVIEW: 15th June 2022 (10.00 am onwards)
- Venue: College of Horticulture & Forestry, CAU, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh
- Name of the PI – Dr. Ajaykumara K. M., Assistant Professor (Entomology)
- Co-PI: Dr. R. C. Shakywar, Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology)
- Dr. B. N. Hazarika, Dean, CHF Pasighat
- E mail- [email protected] Mob. No.- 9863522553, 7085505874
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.